Madhya PradeshDonate to this appeal
What are the challenges?
What is the aim of the project?
What are the main activities?
- Running six ‘dignity centres’ at village level where children can receive educational support and have a safe space to learn about and talk about experiences of discrimination
- Creating village level “child parliaments” to encourage confidence and solidarity in the children
- Forming parent groups to encourage support for children’s education, as well as providing assistance to access government schemes
- Helping with enrollment drives and supporting re-enrollment of dropout children
- Supporting legal representatives that can easily respond to reports of abuse