Jan Sahas and 12 network partner organisations
32 Districts in 10 States
What are the challenges?
What is the aim of the project?
What are the main activities?
- Psycho-social and legal support for victims of sexual violence.
- Raising awareness among male adolescents and young men and training them as multipliers.
- Training of representatives of public authorities such as One-Stop-Centres, police, courts, public prosecutors, and lawyers on how to deal appropriately with traumatised women.
- Networking and training of women's rights organisations
- Further training for 100 barefoot lawyers working for women's rights.